Ms East

BBC bitesize English Revision

April24

and this…

Ms East

by posted under Uncategorized | 7 Comments »
7 Comments to

“BBC bitesize English Revision”

1. April 24th, 2017 at 7:04 pm      Reply Malayka Says:

YAAS Thank YOu Mrs East I did some maths revision about algebra and angles and properties and reasoning problems and volume and much more.One thing I learnt was that in order to find a reflex angle you have to take away the angle you measured from 360 and you’ll find it also that in ratio if you have 2:3 then to find out the other porportion-… :12 You divide 12 by 3 which is 4 so you do the same you times 2 by 4 which is 8,so 2:3=8:12.THANK YOU MRS EAST I HAD CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM AND REVISED AND LEARNT MY LINES FOR THE BEAUTY AND THE BEAST AUDITIONS!!!

2. April 25th, 2017 at 6:49 am      Reply Hajra Says:

Dear Miss East
    Today I tried the websites because yesterday I completely forgot about it .

I tried some of the cool questions . I did some work on estimates and I need some more practise and I had a great time exploring.

I found some things familiar . Thankyou for using you’re time for us.

Sighned your student , Hajra

3. April 25th, 2017 at 3:53 pm      Reply Aziz Says:

Thanks Ms East. Bitesize has really been handy for me again. Because I did some maths revision yesterday, today I have done some spag and english revision. Today I have revised prefixes and suffixes. I learnt about the endings of lots of words and spotting out the root words inside it. Another thing that I revised was that different endings apply to different words and that the same sound can be used with different letters. Thanks for giving us these websites. I really appreciate it. Thanks.
    Aziz.

4. April 25th, 2017 at 6:00 pm      Reply Suhail Says:

Wonderful! It was amazing on grammar ninja and doing some Roman numerals ! ….. Thanks miss for the web

5. April 25th, 2017 at 7:57 pm      Reply Mohammad Isa Says:

Mrs.East i did some roman numerals on the IXL website thank U for the support on this Mrs.East.From Isa

6. April 25th, 2017 at 9:41 pm      Reply Malayka Says:

Dear Mrs.East,thank you once again I’ve learnt a lot of things today in revision like poetry,planning and persuasion and peel paragraphs online.Ive learnt that in writing leaflets and advertisements usually have memorable words and they also have catchy lines to get things stuck in people’s mind to buy it;brochures are far more informative and inform people about the thing that they are buying with lots of detail and often don’t use that many memorable words.THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH MRS.EAST!!!

Email will not be published

Website example