Ms East

Just another Plymouth Grove Blogs site

BBC bitesize for revision

April24

This is a great resource for revision.

Ms East

by posted under Uncategorized | 11 Comments »
11 Comments to

“BBC bitesize for revision”

1. April 24th, 2017 at 6:10 pm      Reply Aziz Says:

Bitesize is really helpful when trying to find facts on maths. I did some work on shapes like area and volume with the cartoon builder and the cube called `cubik`. I also did some work on angles and parallel and perpendicular lines with the purple circle man and the orange triangle guy. Another thing that I did was ratio with the dinosaurs. This website is really fun to do revision with so thanks miss.
    Aziz.

2. April 24th, 2017 at 7:00 pm      Reply Ermish Says:

From this website, I worked on my reasoning, place value and ordering…

3. April 24th, 2017 at 7:08 pm      Reply Sonali Says:

This website really helped me Mrs. East. I revised about converting time to analogue time, shapes and roman numerals.

4. April 24th, 2017 at 7:53 pm      Reply Grace Says:

Hey MRS EAST I DID SOME OF YOUR REQUESTED REVISION HOMEWORK!I DID SOME REASONING ON AREA PERIMETER AND VOLUME. HARD BUT VERY HELPFUL…I think. ANYWAY I DON’T KNOW WHO ELSE COMMENTED BUT WHEN I GET TO SCHOOL I WILL SHOW YOU THIS COMMENT AS PROOF THAT I DID WHAT YOU TOLD ME TO!!!!!!

5. April 24th, 2017 at 10:52 pm      Reply Zara Says:

To Mrs East , I loved the spag games it is really fun especially the
    Punctuation game it was soooo good I loved the maths my favourite one was the shape . But the money problem was my favourite favourite one and finally the reading l loved the compression it made me play this game for hours. Thanks Mrs East for the revision blog it was so generous of you. You are the best.

6. April 25th, 2017 at 6:25 pm      Reply Sonali Says:

Hi Mrs. East I done more shape and angle work and it helped memail alot and I did some time games, angles games and more maths game. I also done some exercise on more shapes because I find themyself little hard. Thank you again for these websites,they really help. Bye

7. April 25th, 2017 at 8:27 pm      Reply Mariam Says:

Thanks for this website Ms.East ! I really appreciate your hard-work
    (look a hypen) I did some perimeter and area it was hard but fun!

8. April 25th, 2017 at 9:08 pm      Reply Nabeed Says:

Today, I did a lot of maths revision and my sister helped me on algebra!
    These websites are really really helpful and I know I am going to pass my SATS!

Thank you Ms.East!

9. April 26th, 2017 at 4:43 pm      Reply Aziz Says:

Thanks again Ms. East. These websites helped me a lot again. Today I was focusing on , like we did in school, 2D and 3D shapes, co ordinates and maps and some more on angles. These websites are really helpful so thank u again miss.
    Aziz.

10. April 26th, 2017 at 10:30 pm      Reply Malayka Says:

Thank you so much Ms.East I’ve been going over shapes and co-ordinates and translating on bite size because I found translating abbot difficult overall I did all my homework and I’m sure I will pass my sats.I also wrote a speech for Mr.Cooke from assembly yesterday!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH MS.EAST!!!

11. May 16th, 2017 at 3:42 pm      Reply Hajra Says:

Hi miss

Email will not be published

Website example