Ms East

Just another Plymouth Grove Blogs site

SATs Revision Blog

April24

Hi 6E,

here is the link to the SATs revision blog.

Have a go on it tonight and write a comment on here when you have, telling me what you went on.

Enjoy.

Ms East

by posted under Uncategorized | 18 Comments »
18 Comments to

“SATs Revision Blog”

1. April 24th, 2017 at 9:04 am      Reply Miss East Says:

Wow, this is brilliant! Thanks so much Ms East. I did some comprehension revision about PEEL paragraphs.
    Ms East

2. April 24th, 2017 at 4:20 pm      Reply Nabeed Says:

This SATs Revision Blog is amazing! I mostly prefer the SPaG website than the Bitesize website. I did a lot of SPaG revision and I really enjoyed it!
    Thank you so much Ms.East!

Nabeed

3. April 24th, 2017 at 4:37 pm      Reply Nabeed Says:

Hello Ms.East,

I really recommend this website, make sure to copy and paste this link:

Hope you enjoy!

4. April 24th, 2017 at 5:16 pm      Reply Ahmed Says:

Hi I did some work on Fronted adverbials then tested myself on some time! Bye

-Ahmed

5. April 24th, 2017 at 5:53 pm      Reply Nima Says:

I enjoyed the Sats revision blog. Today, after school, I did Roman numerals, spelling, swag and place value.

6. April 24th, 2017 at 5:54 pm      Reply Nima Says:

I enjoyed the Sats revision blog. Today, after school, I did Roman numerals, spelling, spag and place value.

7. April 24th, 2017 at 6:26 pm      Reply Nuradine Says:

I did Spelling zone i got 14/14 it was look, cover, say ,write I enjoyed it. Here is the link to the 10 minutes booster website I was talking about https://sats2017.uk click on ‘Try a Quick Quiz’ and then click on the sides which subject you would like to do out of English/Spag and Maths.

8. April 24th, 2017 at 6:55 pm      Reply Ermish Says:

Thanks Miss… 🙂

9. April 24th, 2017 at 6:59 pm      Reply Ermish Says:

I worked on my grammar, place value, ordering and reasoning…

10. April 25th, 2017 at 6:45 am      Reply Sara Says:

For revision I did multiplication and division for maths . For English I did a practise SPAG test but from another web site.

11. April 25th, 2017 at 8:06 pm      Reply younus Says:

I liked this game because it helped me on my apostrophes and commas.

12. April 25th, 2017 at 8:08 pm      Reply younus Says:

This is awesome.

13. April 25th, 2017 at 9:43 pm      Reply Zara Says:

Mrs East , today i whent nawabs and got you some curry and i got you some cake. I did go on the revision blog and it was so fun i played on the gomes for hours and hours i cant wait to give you the food i’m sooooooooooooooooooo exited to do it tomorrow to thanks so much.

14. April 26th, 2017 at 7:23 am      Reply Ismail Says:

Thank you Ms East for putting these websites on the blog.I have been working on some reading comprehensions and punctuation and grammar in SPaG.
    From Ismail.

15. April 26th, 2017 at 9:17 pm      Reply Nabeed Says:

Hello Ms East,

I found a really good app called IXL learning and I think it is a really good app to maintain my knowledge for SATS, I really recommend this app.

16. April 28th, 2017 at 7:53 pm      Reply Mariam Says:

Hi Ms East ! I did a game about a coffee shop!
    but everyone should try this website!
    http://www.satspapers.org.uk ( I would recommend 2008 one)

Email will not be published

Website example